Friday, September 4, 2009

preety girls in a row OR midsems all in a row?

alamak..
my blog a bit berkulat dy..
so , i ll do short one here.
because i have preety girls all in a row!

OOPS.
i mean mid-semester exams all in a row.
sat , sun , n monday
( n yes , i noe monday is public holiday ,
but i do have exam on that day!)

several stuffs wanna report here:

FIRST:
my inner thigh is 90% recovered!
(yipeee....)


SECOND:
the first rehearsal of pesta tanglung is done.
and the results is not so satisfying.
dancers progres is so slow.


THIRD:
i screw up my Adavanced accounting paper last saturday!
i m worried that i cant pass the test.
T_T

gotta continue back my studies.
adios.


p/s: cant upload pics.
everytime i click on the upload button , it restarts my google chrome.
wat happen? any1 tell me pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment