Friday, September 4, 2009

Homes to pick up lovely stuffs~

Homes..
is where i feel comfortable..
where i have my mummy take care of me...
n my daddy buy breakfast , lunch n dinner for me..
while i goyang kaki in front of the tv..
LOL

but homey hommies
is a home..
created by two girls..
(no.. not me...)
who loves girlie stuffs...
and wish to earn some part time income thru their creativity..
here is a short quote from their new blog


"With the name of Hommies, we named the business Homey Hommies which carries the meaning of friendly, where we provide you a friendly service; and also cozy and cared for, when you visit us in the bazaar/flea market booth.."

they sre going to be at
HARTAMAS SQUARE , SRI HARTAMAS (FOOD COURT)
on
12TH TO 13TH SEPTEMBER 2009
from
10AM TO 5PM

do drop by their stall yea.
if u dont like any of their products ,
try on the brownies!
it's nice!
i personally love it since 16 years old.
n now i m 22.
LOL.

adios.

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh... help me promote woh.. tqtq! giv u 1 piece brownie.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time didnt eat d brownie liao leh.... hoho...

    ReplyDelete