Monday, August 3, 2009

God playing a fool with me.

good.. i end my 1st month in UKM with two flat tyres.
and i start my second month with a joke.

i didnt receive any message from Pesta Tanglung last week.
which means i failde my dance audition.
around 11pm ++ i receive call from wei ling , external exco for pt30,
asking me wat is my tag number for the audition ,
i almost forgot ,
but i somehow remember,
it's B12.

20 minutes later ,
i receive a call from internal exco ,
asking me whether i receive a message from her ,
saying that i pass the audition
i was totally........ STUNT.
(wat the..............!!!)
not tat i m stunt bcos i m happy.
but stunt because it ruins my plan tat i have planned since i fail audition.

well , the reason for not receving any message,
bcos she sent it to my 017 number,
which i m not using now.
n now i noe y wei ling called me.
i told her i m not ready for this ,
n i ll sms her later ,
on whether i m joining.

not jual mahal..
just... i have planned tat i joined a kolej's club..
and go for some dance classes in new tune..
n suddenly this pops up.
u noe how it feels?
BLURR.

tired.
nite.

p/s: thank you every1 who came for gotong royong session today for exclusive club.
the club is nice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment