Friday, August 7, 2009

back to the things i love~


i Love Pesta TangLung UKM~
i Love dancing~
therefore ,
I eXTReMely LoVe being a dancer in Pesta Tanglung UKM~
especially when it turns 30 this year!

well people say i hate dancing! y?
bcos it makes me stretch till my body pain..
teacher makes us HOLD in a stretching position so long that it makes us so.. unbearable..
i m busy with other stuffs that i m so tired whole day and i still need to go practice..
i didnt even have dinner before practice..
n i feel so sleepy right b4 the practice starts..
n my leg gets cramp once in a while doin practice..

well..
u noe wat.
I STILL ENJOY DANCING IN PT!

p/s: my target is to do leg split in one month!
(in my dream i guess....)


2 comments:

  1. yup... i didnt fail the interview actually , dey send to my 017 number.. n i m using 014 now.. so...
    =_="

    hoho.. dance dance.. dance dance..

    ReplyDelete