Friday, July 10, 2009

SDO-ing~~


SDO
Super Dancers Online

thanks to my sifu , Jing San..
that i get addicted to it..
introducing my sifu...


caught him while he is playing SDO..
he plays by the name of
S2P_Monkey

let me intro you to my other team players..
this is player number two ,
she is the best after sifu..
Yen Lin..
and this miss leong yen lin..
adakah patut she use other ppl's name as her player's name in SDo..
u noe name she use..
mun lee!!
and my sifu thinks that mun lee is normal..
so he put another "cute" in front of the name.
so the name that yen lin using to play SDO is
***cute*** mun lee
( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
so everytime i play with her..
i am actually.. playing with..
ME!
=_="

introducing the 3rd player,
next keng 1 is mr. walter...
wong wie ming..

sorry.. blurr pic..

n next the 4th player..
hoo wee shen!!
gotcha wee shen!!
he is not playing SDO..
he kao lui leh...
haha.. joking la..
he is actually "helping" junior in JPA scholarship..
n he doesnt play SDO

n ME!!
no pic of me..
using the name firefly..
i m the worst player among four..
@_@
=S
i noe i noe... i m not good in games..
n cant be super dancer online...
but hey who cares..
maybe i can be super dancer PT..
kaka..
(mimpi la me...)

i m goin for the Pesta Tanglung Malam Persembahan Pentas audition next sunday ,
19th July 2009!!
been stretching my legs and exercising today..
kaka...
wat to do.. kaki keras tangan keras..
well , wish me luck!!!

PT28 LAST POST

p/s : scare scare lerr.. the teachers is the same as pt29 teachers.. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment