Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yeah~ finally i noe d road to dialysis centre!! yuhoo..!

yo guys..


just bek from a morning trip to dialysis centre with my mum n dad...


(well.. for those who might not know , my mum had kidney failure since 2000 n since june 2008 need to go those dialysis centre every monday ,wed n fri)





i tot i can remember how to go der since i ve been der 2-3 times la.. but then.. maybe because the last i went was on chinese new year , which was 3 months ago.. i dont quite remember.. so , since i haven sleep (i study whole night beb!!) when my parents awake to go tat centre , so i tot i might follow as weel to noe d road.. hee..





kacang oni la...let me teach you.


1) bulatan pahang , turn right


2) look out for shah alam , pj signboard


after muzium , keep left and turn into lebuhraya persekutuan


3) go straight until u pass by a .... a.... dunno wat's tat call... a.... nice bridge ? keep left n turn


left into jalan gasing


4) after la-salle school , turn right at d first traffic light


5) der u r!!! reach DY!!!








so , nex time u guys can help fetch my mum to dialysis centre lo horr.. nah.. jk..





friday is my last exam paper.. n the hardest 1... it's my account major paper.. well... i still got 2 more days to prepare.. so i guess i v got enough time..





2 days countdown!!


gambate!!!





tired of studyin.. time to sleep..





WAIT.





b4 that.. wana complain bout my fren ,the rabbit , who asked me to wake her up 2.30 am n i ve been calling her hp since 2.30 n she finally picks up my phone at 3.55am..


but GUESS WHAT?


she speaks some kind of alien language to me den.. SLEEPS AGAIN!


DUH!!


tired la me... finally she wakes up herself around 5am...


cheh cheh cheh!!
capture by rabbit in one of our webcamming session






nite every1..


i mean morning~~


^_^





6.19am

No comments:

Post a Comment