Sunday, May 10, 2009

i did my best for finals..

finals is over.. i had my last paper on 8th may 8.30 am - 11.30 am..
n i think i reli did my best to study for d subject i fear most..



INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING

or in malay

PERAKAUNAN DAN PELAPORAN KEWANGAN




scary.. but u noe wat.. of al six papers / subjects for final.. i did d best for this subject. n i answered all 5 questions , of cos , not knowing whether i answer correctly or not. ( ok.. i miss some theory parts around 5-10 marks la..) but this is d best.




for d first time in m uni life , i m curious bout my exam results.. b4 this , i reli dont want to noe.. but this time , i reli did my best n i hope it will improved from mt 3.06 in last sem which was reli a shock for me!!



HOPING FOR 3.33 n above.. ^_^




3rd sem starting soon on 11th. sien.. but something motivates to study harder this sem. n my result must b better than last sem. (i mean 2nd sem though)




HOPING FOR 3.50 N above. ^_^


after exam on 8th , i slept for 2 hours b4 starting to pack up my stuffs
n pindah it to another room. from k2c 414 to k2b 311


i miss k2c 414 which i ve stayed for 2 years.. T-T



after me n my roommate packed up.. we r shock with our ...
stuffs tat had been hiding in this room for like...
2 years!!
wanna have a look?



tada!!






hee..



n we decided to take pic together..

me n my roommate , terry woo

holidays!!

is far from me... hoho.. anyway, would like to wish those who are having exams all d best.. i noe some of u r trying to get the mood of studyin bek.. i try so hard during d past 3 weeks... n i can say i succeed .. at least 70% of it..

GOOD LUCK TO U GUYS YEA~

p/s : all d best to wai yee , kristine thong , teoh jun juan , zhu liang , adam ...


3.37am
10/5/09


No comments:

Post a Comment