Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My LaW Paperr !!


hey , i got my company law midsem result today!!
so happy with my result!!
20.25/25!!
compared to commercial law last 2 sem which i get only 8 out of 25..
a sign of that i did study hard...
a motivation to study hard for final..
(which is next week!!!)


after being throw to hell from heaven last week ,
( my 2nd sem results is out last wed ,
i hav high expectations for my reults for last s
em but it ends up...
nah.. dont even want to mention bout it... it makes me cry till eyes bengkak..
den the next day i go presentation with my bengkak eyes... swt....)
this result makes me got back my confident la...

plus , i chatting with my study manager just now ,
( study manager = a fren who always help me get notes , sample of exams ppr ,
and remind me of homework when i m bz with activities)
i more confident i canget 4 fla
t liao!!!
mimpi siang la... imposible..
3.6 and above would be goood enough...
(hopefuly...)

here is a pic of me n my stud
y manager
(she is currently in sarawak doing industrial tarining...)


No comments:

Post a Comment